On a personal note, I have played musical instruments since the age of 9, have been learning (slowly) how to use technology as a part of music since the age of 15 (Notator on the Atari ST... progressed to Logic Audio and then STUCK with what I knew) and have studied "Jazz Studies Bmus Hons" at the Birmingham Conservatoire, played in many different bands on a few instruments and have recorded many things. I don't think I am anything special, but I would LIKE to become something special... and who wouldn't???
This is ideally a team effort to make US better music makers! If you like certain things mentioned here but DON'T like other things mentioned then PLEASE look at this as a holistic approach to NONE OTHER than sound production. I would like you to stay and debate/contribute, even if you only have negative contributions (provided they are backed up with reason(s) in plain English).
I shall make my first post now... (very general)
No comments:
Post a Comment